Advertisement

Saturday, December 20, 2014

How many times can I apply for Google AdSense?

It is a common question for a new blogger that how many times he can apply for Google AdSense? And if he rejected from Google AdSense several times, than he can applied again and again?
Than the simple answer is: YES!!!

I don’t think there is a limit to the number of times you can apply to AdSense because I've heard of others who already re-applied lots of time before getting the final acceptance from Google AdSense. From my first experience: I had a blog of 6 months old and the number of post was about 90, at the time I applied for Google AdSense and I got the AdSense ads with my 1st chance with blogspot blog. But unfortunately my blog was suspended from Google.

And this is the second blog that I am sharing to you. Now I have only 40 posts in December 2014, and it is about 4 months old, I already applied two times for getting AdSense approval, but they disapproved me as showing Insufficient Content.  So, I am writing for getting sufficient content. And you already know that Content is KING. After have 90 post and 6 months old I again apply for AdSense and I am sure that Google at that time will never neglect me.

So, far from my previous experience I am going to share you if you have a quality blog and have more than 90 posts or pages, if your blog already past 6 months, in your blog have ABOUT US, CONTACT ME, ROBOTS.TXT, SITEMAP.XML, COPYRIGHT POLICY, PRIVACY POLICY, DISCLAIMER pages and also must have a Google custom search box like my blog, than it is the time for you to re-applied for Google AdSense. And I am sure you will get it soon with your sub-domain like blogspot, without having any top class domain. So, believe is yours.

Also, before you apply to AdSense, be sure to read all the terms of service, rules, policies, guidelines etc. so, you don’t end up inadvertently violating any of these rules. Google is really strict about that and you don’t want to be rejected for breaking the rules or, worse, getting banned from Google AdSense. It might also help you to publish high quality content with lots of text, some pictures and/or even such things as polls or videos.  So, keep it up and enjoy blogging. Thank You.

These Topics may be helpful to you


Advertisement